Skip to main content
- Subscribers who opt into the SMS program can expect to receive messages concerning, but not limited to, online petitions, grassroots fundraising, volunteer opportunities, event invitations, and promotions of any kind from American Values 2024. By providing your cellular telephone number, you are consenting to receive periodic text message updates from FAV24 and affiliated campaigns via mobile communications and automatic SMS text messages that are sent by an automatic telephone dialing system as defined by federal law.
- You can cancel the SMS service at any time. Just text "STOP" to the short code. After you send the SMS message "STOP" to us, we will send you an SMS message to confirm that you have been unsubscribed. After this, you will no longer receive SMS messages from us. If you want to join again, just sign up as you did the first time and we will start sending SMS messages to you again.
- If you are experiencing issues with the messaging program you can reply with the keyword HELP for more assistance, or you can get help directly at [email protected]
- Carriers are not liable for delayed or undelivered messages
- As always, message and data rates may apply for any messages sent to you from us and to us from you. Message frequency may vary. If you have any questions about your text plan or data plan, it is best to contact your wireless provider.